Dear all access Indians, good day to you all. This is David Richards from
Madurai, Tamil Nadu, a totally blind person and I'm teaching English as a
private tutor, I'm absolutely ecstatic to join other access Indians on Access
India forum to highlight and discuss various issues relevant to
visually-challenged community. I'm Christian by faith, but not like other
Christians who believe in Trinity and worship Jesus, Holy spirit and The Father
of Jesus as the God (Three in One God). I worship the Father of Jesus Christ as
the only true God whose name is Jehovah, so we are known by the name Jehovah's
Witnesses around the world. I'm a great cricket lover and regularly follow the
latest trends in cricket and a big fan of Virender Sehwag. I'm happy to let you
all know that I'm running an information service called, SMS Information
Service for the Blind for the benefit of visually-challenged masses inside the
state of Tamil Nadu for the past two years. Once again I'm happy to share my
constructive comments on the issues that are being discussed on Access India
forum.
Warm regards
David Richards
E-mail: drvvrj...@gmail.com