Of course! a lot of improvements are required, otherwise, the group will become like a dustbin. Moderator should have to concentrate on the quality of the mails instead of quantity. ----- Original Message ----- From: "amarnath de" <amarnath.de...@hotmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 9:08 PM
Subject: [AI] need to modify the accessindia mailing rules

Hi All, specially the moderator, by seeing the bulk members and some of their useless mails, I would like to suggest you to make some limitations and frame a revised guidelines to post the messages of members. I think that, this is a very useful platform of sharing our views regarding related issues of blind and blindness. But I am very sorry to say that, some of our members are not serious of abiding these guidelines and expending the list by posting errelevant mails or quarelling with other members. So, seeing this, I would like to suggest that, the moderator should take some diciplinery action against those members who are not serious of writing mails, and post vogus mails. The moderator can add a section and can invite positive and negative views of members who are serious/not serious and make errelevant posts or post errelevant topics rather than posting useful topics. The members may have some voting options also. In this way, a members rating can be done by the members in respect of their relevance. In this way you can classify a member and you can strike out the membership of those members who are harmful for this platform. Sir, please, do this to make the list more meaningful. Regards. Yours sincerely,Amarnath De. Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones / Tabs on: