From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On
Behalf Of ki...@vaugle.co.in
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 10:15 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Kiran, the enchanter, lands in police net

Dear Sir,

I have finished all the transactions yesterday and have nothing pending
from my side. all the financial transactions are taken care and all
shall receive their amounts credited by morning tomorrow in morning by
10.30. ALL NEFT transactions were requested yesterday to be scheduled
for thursday since wednesday is a holiday.

Regards,

Kiran

On 24-04-2013, Srinivasu Chakravarthula wrote:

> Kiran,
>
> By when
the company would complete all the transactions. I need an exact date so
that moderator can determine the closing date of this thread. Please
note that so far we haven't seen a single positive feedback about the
company so in my view, company would be certainly at fault. Most of the
folks who wrote on this thread, to my knowledge, are not the folks who
waste the time.

at 8:59 AM, null wrote:

>> 2 people you are quoting told a wrong
version of story and based on sympathy by the poice I was asked my
facts. Do u know what is custody. On a street accident police asks both
parties that does notmean interrogation. the sration was 25 meters from
venue. Stop creating awareness based on what you listen. Were you
present there. Did you hear all this that you are writing from what you
listened from others. You have said after receiving a huge sum. why dont
you tell what was the huge sum.? tell me from the venue or thstday how
many orders were there . David you are secretary of association tell me
the figures of your huge amount. It was just 10500. Your rest of the
story is as huge as your facts about huge amounts Of advance payments.
Dear moderator sir all the blind people are not aware of facts they are
affected to change their toughts based on some emails that have made
thrm think so. A registered criminal case 1944 / 13 has been filed by
company in the court of law. who so ever are duscussing anything will be
also get embroiled in it. No one can erase the discussion of the mails.
How and who is exchanging mails with people who have intentions to
create will all you shall come to know how a small group from our
community are exchanging mails phone calls be investigated under cyber
laws.And then the truth will be found out about everything. Any
discussion by members in list will be either a part of offence if their
words cause defamation as they have nothing to prove or it will be a
part of witness which will need them to travel to courts. Kiran On
24-04-2013, drvvrj...@gmail.com [1]wrote:

>>> Dear all Access
Indians, i'm posting this
>> dramatic scene to prompt all Access Indians
to think twice before entering into any financial transactions with
Kiran, the enchanter. On 23 March, 2013, a seminar/exhibition on the
latest technological solutions and innovations was organized in Madurai
(Tamil Nadu) by Blind Teachers Association for which the director of
Persion Technologies, Mr. Kiran Deshpande was invited as a guest
speaker. It was according to the plan, the seminar got underway amidst a
lot of publicity around for that high-profile Android smartphone
demonstration. Nearly 100 blind teachers were in attendance and large
number of reporters of Tamil/English Dailies witnessed the proceedings
and flashed the news-item on phone demonstration in their respective
dailies, prominent among them was Times of India. A good mumber of
teachers who attended the seminar came forward to purchase Persion
Technologies phone after having been enchanted with the potential
features of t

>>> he smartphone. After
>> receiving a huge sums of
advance-payment for the much-coveted phone from highly-impressed
teachers, the enchanter flew back home promising that smartphones will
be shipped by couriers to each one of them that placed order on payment
in the space of one week. The hopes of receiving the fascinating
smartphone were all-time high among the teachers who made
advance-payment to trustworthy Kiran. As the the promised period of a
week-time had gone by, none of them could lay their hands on accessible
Persion Technologies phone because none of them had the phones shipped
to them by couriers. Those teachers who felt cheated got very frustrated
over Kiran's excuses for not shipping the phone as well as not refunding
the money paid for phone's cause and were awaiting a golden opportunity
to set trap for Kiran. Much to the anxiety and dismay of Kiran, a
similar Workshop was yet again organized on 21 April, 2013 by Blind
Teachers Association in Vellore (Tamil Nadu) fo Search for old postings
at:
[3][3] To unsubscribe send a message to

> Register at the dedicated
AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones / Tabs
on:

sindia.org.in
[11]

http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/ [12]

unsubscribe send a message to
> accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in
[13]
> with the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to
digest mode or make any other changes, please visit the list home page
at

[14]

Links:
------
[1] mailto:drvvrj...@gmail.com
[2]
mailto:drvvrj...@gmail.com
[3]
[4]
http://accessindia.o<div>

>_a
[5]
http://mail.<div>

>lman/listinfo/mobile.accessindia_accessindia.org.in[3]
[6]
http://mail.accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/mobile.accessindia_acces
sindia.org.in
[7]
[8]
mailto:accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in
[9]
[10]
mailto:ki...@vaugle.co.in
[11]
http://mail.accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/mobile.accessindia_acces
sindia.org.in
[12]
[13]
mailto:accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in
[14]
Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility
of mobile phones / Tabs on:
sindia.org.in

please visit the list home page at

Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to MphasiS, its
associated companies and/ or its customers and is intended
for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential or
recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded
to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination
of this information in any manner is strictly
prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at
mailmas...@mphasis.com and delete this mail from your records.