To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 6:21 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Quaries related to train travelling

Hi Siddhi,

2. Is there any mobile software which will tell you which are the
stations you will be arriving at and which side the platforms will be?
PL] I use GPS to see which stations the train will be approaching. I have
used both Loadstone and the now dead way finder access. I have the iPhone
now so apps such as BlindSquare, Apple Maps and Navigon should work for
this.

Pranav