Hi
You may open an  account  with  Indian bank  it is accessible

Regards

Jp

 sampath raj rao <sampath.4...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi dear friends,
       Greetings of the day,
   I am planning to open an account in a bank other than SBI in order
to axcess  with online transactions, could any folks suggest me in
which other banks online banking/ net banking is as accessible as it
is  in SBI...
My preferable banks are ICICI and Indian bank, IOB as they are nearby
are they accessible???

Thanking you in anticipation...

Yours
S.Sampath Raj Rao.