From: Upasana Makati [mailto:upas...@whiteprint.in]
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 12:16 PM
To: nikita.h...@gmail.com
Subject: White Print: India's First Braille Lifestyle Magazine in English

Dear Nikita,
I am Upasana Makati, Founder & Publisher of White Print, India's first
lifestyle magazine in Braille (English). The magazine is scheduled to be
published in the month of May 2013 in Braille (English). This monthly lifestyle
magazine will consist of 64 pages and the magazine will be printed at The
National Association For the Blind India in Mumbai.
White Print will entail information related to inspiring stories of the common
man, review of audio books, gadgets, travel and hospitality, short stories and
food related columns. It will also comprise of information pertaining to
politics, art and culture from across the globe. The magazine will give the
readers a slice of varied topics that they would like to read about in their
leisure time and hence would interest everyone from a college student to an
adult.
We hope you would be interested in receiving the first complimentary issue of
the magazine and also would be willing to subscribe thereafter. It would be
great if you could help us spread the word.
I am highly passionate about White Print and I hope you join me too.

Thank you,
Yours faithfully,
Upasana Makati
Founder & Publisher