Hello friends,
I asked the information from the south western railway about my marks
and ranking position and last selected person mark on 23/04/2012 dated
RTI petition, because of non reply, I send appealeate authority
addressed petition on 11/07/2012. Then they gave reply on 27/08/2012
in it, they says my marks cannot be given due to recruitment process
not completed, similarly ranking cannot be given due to recruitment
process not completed, and last selected person mark cannot be given
due to involvement of third party information as per section 8 (i) of
RTI act. But in their website in the December 2011 itself, they
published physically handicapped selection list for document
verifications. Hence again I send the appealiate authority addressed
clarification seeking petition on 10/09/2012. In the appealiate
authority reply on 25/09/2012, he directed public information officer
to give suitable reply. Because of no reply, I send reminder petition
to appealiate authority on 23/02/2013, but again no reply from them.
I have the following doubts,
Since time lapsed, is it I can send the petition along with above said
copies in to second appealiate authority of central information
commission?
E.Sudarsanan.
Mobile : 9444009839.