From: "Mr. Banker" <visuallyimpairedbank...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 8:36 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Technology related information is needed

Solution of certificate error:
http://www.wondershare.com/disk-utility/internet-explorer-certificate-error.html
About the pen drive, try to fix the plastic body with tape. And if
that USB of pen drive is also broken then, I think, there is not any
use of that card.

On 5/1/13, Binni Kumari <binnikumari.in...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> 1. The body of my 16 GB Pen Drive has  crashed completely and I am left
> with
> it's card only. Can I use the card by any means?
>
> 2. I am shown the certificate error on opening any website which is not
> letting me navigating. What type of problem is this and how can it be
> resolved?
>
> Thanks in advance  for the anticipated  responses!
>
> With best regards,
> Binni Kumari | Helpdesk Executive
> Project Eyeway - A knowledge resource for living a fuller life with vision
> loss
> C/o Score Foundation, 17/107 L.G.F., Vikram Vihar, Lajpat Nagar - 4, New
> Delhi - 110024. India.
> Helpdesk:+91-11-460 70 380 (Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm)
> Website: www.eyeway.org.

> please

Looking for banking material?
http://visuallyimpairedbankers.blogspot.in/

--- Disclaimer --- The information in this mail is confidential and is intended
solely for addressee. Access to this mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
Copying or further distribution beyond the original recipient may be unlawful.
Any opinion expressed in this mail is that of sender and does not necessarily
reflect that of State Bank group. ---