hi friends, today i got mail from yahoo teem, they have asked me to
upgrade from clasik to new version of yahoo mail, because they are
shutting down yahoo mail clasic version, friends we all know that
newest version is not accessible,. friends now how we can check are
mails in yahoo if this happend.wating for your reply.

--
if you can dream it,you can do it.  Dr. Salim qureshi.(CPT)consulting
physio therapist, Mumbai India, mobile no+919702559821,e-mails