I think you can get almost all the universities and examination boards for this purpose. I have not heard any single authority implementing these guidelines.

Umesha

----- Original Message ----- From: "SC Vashishth" <subhashvashis...@gmail.com>
To: "AI List" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, 03 May, 2013 9:30 PM
Subject: [AI] Need details of institutions/ academic and recruitment bodies who are disregarding the scribe / writer policy of MSJE

Dear list,

Would appreciate if you could please send me off the list the details of
such institutions/ examination conducting bodies who continue to defy the
new scribe guidelines of the Ministry of Social Justice. I am sure many of
you would be appearing for different exams such as UGC, UPSC, SSC, CBSE,
Universities etc. If their guidelines are discriminatory, please send me a
copy of these off the list on priority.

Thank you in anticipation.
--
Warm regards,

Subhash Chandra Vashishth
Mobile: +91 (11) 9811125521
Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Consider
environment!