Check spam too!

With care and regards,

Kannan ...

Skype: kankale63

On 5/8/2013 6:01 PM, anjaneyulu saddula wrote:
hi
did he get any SMS from IBPS to his mobile?
like provisional allotment  please check your mail
like that?
if so he can maximum get with in 2 days
that is also problem from our side only
we need to ad IBPS mail address in our mail address book
I did so
I am getting mail from IBPS very soon
priviously I also fase same problem before interview process starts
even I got  regret mail from IBPS 6th of this month only
whatever it is he need to check your mail box regularly