From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
zameer pasha
Sent: 13 May 2013 17:38
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] FW: Audio Magazine on Current Affairs

Hi Friends,

I want audio Magazine to update my memory Please tell me what can I do
to get this . I am staying in Bangalore Karnataka. How can I reach
their? How you guys help me regards to it? Please,please help me.

On 5/13/13, munnala...@gmail.com <munnala...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks sir for this information. Its very useful for me.

Regards

Thanking you

zameerpash...@gmail.com
dheel...@gmail.com

9036482329

Reality of life:
Everyone is good to you till you expect nothing from them and you are
too good to them only till you fulfill their expectations.