where is your phone no sir?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Vamshi. G" <gvamsh...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 9:26 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] contact details of V I bankers

Hi,

You can give my number.  though I'm not an officer, I have lot of
information about job profiles of visually challenged people at all
cadres.  I have prepared some documents in this regard.  Or else, if I
can get his number and e-mail ID,  I'll be very happy to talk to him
at the time of his convenience.  You can also direct him  to Mr. Paul
Mudda, who is working as a manager in Canara Bank at Banglore.