respected friends:

before a couple of days, i have purchase a new hp 2000-2106tu laptop
for my study purpose, and now i am using this laptop even in my
college as a note taking device, or as a diary. i am the student of
BCA 5th semester.  after i have requested to my principle as well as
the co-ordinater of BCA, finally they permited me to use the laptop
even in theory class. although in theory class, using laptop or any
such electronic devices such as cell phone, tab etc are strictly
prohibited in our college.

now i am facing a big problem in my laptop while using in our class.
whenever our teacher is giving us lecture for some minute, and after
that couple of minute, whenever i wanted to type the important portion
of lectures, i always found that my laptop is in the sleep mode.
pressing any key or moving mouse wakes up laptop, but again it takes
some amount of time. within that time, i no longer remember the
important definition or lecture which sir has told us before. so till
now to prevent from my laptop to be in the sleep mode after some
minute, what i am simply doing is that unwillingly i am downloading
any files from youtube or from any site and keeping this download
windows in the minimize state so to make sure that my laptop is not
going to sleep mode whenever i want.

perhaps, to get rid from this above problem, some setting has to be
changed in ctrl pannel\power option (i am using windows 7 ultimate
with nvda) as honestly speaking, in order to solve the above problem,
i've mess a lot in ctrl pannel\power options, but i couldn't
understand its settings. such as, in each group of settings, there are
2 options one is in plog in, and another is in battery. for example,
my silly question is that can we close the lead in battery? suppose
when i close the lead of laptop is from battery, then what's the
meaning of closing lead in plog in state?  so my humble erge to
friends, that please give me some direction of changing the settings
of above problem. i don't want that my computer goes in sleep mode
after some minute. yes i know that this option will prevent from
drainning the battery rapidly, but...

thanks in advance!

--
regards,