hello,
perhapes this might have been forwarded to obtain the job or to offer
employment opportunities.
thanks,
mukesh.

On 5/14/13, Sakina Dhariwala <sfd100...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi sir, do u require any computer teacher?
> Kindly let  me know.
> With warm regards Sakina.

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
muk...@mukeshjain.org

website:
www.mukeshjain.org
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller