If it is the battery problem, you can check by replacing the battery.
It uses normal battery BL5C which is too common in nokia mobile
phones, just take battery of any nokia mobile having this battery and
check it whether behaves in the same way? if yes then there is some
other problem.

On 5/19/13, harish <har...@accessindia.org.in> wrote:
> Dear Smita
>
> Remove the battery from the unit and reinsert it after some time. If still
> the problem persists, then you may need to ship it back to the vendor. It
> should be covered under warantee.
> Regards
> Harish.

Mohib Anwar Rafel
M.Phil/Masters in International Law, Center for International Legal Studies JNU.
Pursuing Masters of Law, at University of Delhi

Phone: 09811767506,
01127666896