it should be straight forward to make the printer give audio output of what
it is printing, which could be heard through earphones.

Now since Election Commission is not up to date with Access India mailing
list, i suppose we will have to take it up with them if we want to do
anything on this issue.

Sagar
+91 99 30 271732
intouchid: 2010-SAGAR007 <http://intch.me/2010-SAGAR007>

"The evil of the world is made possible only by the sanction you give it."
- John Galt in "Atlas Shrugged"