Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 3:59 AM
Subject: [AI] Query regarding right-centering text.

Dear All,
I know the commands ctrl + r to right align and ctrl + e to centre the selected text. Any command for right-centering text? For instance, the last three lines of a letter needs to be right aligned and centred. After selecting the lines, if I use ctrl + r and ctrl + e, JAWS is not saying 'Right-Centered' when I press Insert + f to confirm.
Thanks and regards.