I agree with Harish and would like to add a few more points:

In the first place, there is no reason why the factor of disability should
be considered. A person's lifestyle, workplace
 is not considered is it. Why should such invasion of privacy be allowed in
case of any disability. Most disabilities are invisible, some are easily
visible.

So, Even if risk is to be assessed, it will not be simply based on the
single factor of disability. It also depends on accessibility of
infrastructure, alternatives available to the person to accomplish the same
task, government support, health services, the attitude of the person (some
might be too adventurous others who simply don't move around much).

All of these factors affect the risk involved. It is impossible to
calculate it, and saying this or that disability means higher risk of x
percentage is over simplification.

There is one genuine case, for example if i have a heart problem and need
some regular treatment. There is a higher chance of high medical bills and
therefore medical claims. So any terms set by an insurer relating to
diagnosed disorders and treatments directly as a result of those are
probably the only genuine case where greater risk can be adjusted for.

Sagar
+91 99 30 271732
intouchid: 2010-SAGAR007 <http://intch.me/2010-SAGAR007>

"The evil of the world is made possible only by the sanction you give it."
- John Galt in "Atlas Shrugged"