From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Apoorv Kulkarni
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 1:22 PM
To: Accessindia
Subject: [AI] Views Invited: Legal issues in an insurance contract forpeople
with disabilities

Dear all,

Firstly, I applaud use of the Accessindia forum for such constructive
initiatives.

As the discussion around this topic is evolving, I imagine that many of us
may be presently considering getting an insurance policy. If any of you are
interested, I would recommend my agent, who himself is disabled, for
consultation. You  may finally avail services of your existing/ preferred
agents for getting the policy, but having a conversation with my agent may
help you gain insights into regulations/ procedures for getting a insurance
policy for a disabled individual.

In case anyone is interested, please write to me off-list, and I will be
happy to make a formal introduction with my agent.

Regards,

Apoorv

ia.org.in

sent through this mailing list..