hello,
i have tried downloading demo version of hindi OCR from the given
blink but unfortunately, very hard to get on to downloading the same
as first of all, don't really know why the captcha image has been put
to download demo as i have never seen the captcha code to be enter for
downloading the demo softwares on any websites. even after entering
the captcha code with webvisum third party tool  in  firefox, not able
to start the download process as IDM is not able to connect to their
server as it only gives the message that checking the connection and
fails to begin download.

so if anyone has this demo version, please share it here.

looking at this inaccessible procedure to download mere demo version,
don't really know how far accessible interface of this software would
be, but still would like to try it out. hence, asking for the demo
copy.

looking forward for your replies on this.
thanks,

On 5/24/13, Dr. Ibrahim Ali <amirkhanikha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The accuracy level is encouraging for good quality printed material but
> not sufficient for low quality local news papers. Support for opening
> previously saved Hindi document images to run OCR is quite good.
>
> Ibrahim Ali
> On 5/24/2013 9:55 AM, mukesh jain wrote:
>> hello,
>> what's the accuracy level for this software in terms of producing ocr
>> results? do we require special scanner to use this software? where are
>> the vendors in india to offer this software?
>> please reply.
>> thanks,
>>

>> On 5/24/13, amritpal singh <amritpa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> It's a very good software. It's a Hindi OCR and when some Indian vendors
>>> were contacted, they didn't talk of any discounts. It happens only in
>>> India.

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
muk...@mukeshjain.org

website:
www.mukeshjain.org
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller