hello,
few years back i have been listening to one audio magazine called
dhvanidarshan published by PBMA on cassettes. it use to be very
informative publication in marathi. in our school, we use to get
chance to listen to this magazine but not heard about it thereafter.
since you happen to be associated with the same institution, could you
please let me know whether same magazine is still published by your
organisation? if so, what is the procedure to subscribe?
thanks,
mukesh.

On 5/25/13, Hanumanta Talar <hanumantata...@gmail.com> wrote:
> yes some people  says that

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
muk...@mukeshjain.org

website:
www.mukeshjain.org
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller