on last wednesday i went to sivil hospital ahmednagar to get on line
setificate of blindness. With my ration card and adhar card. They took
my ration card and stamped on it. So i could not get new certificate
for next five years. They gave me old typed hand writtened certificate
valid up to next five years. Actualy i went there in hope to get
software bassed new and valid on line certificate. But 90 percent
disable like me are still getting old of line certificate. It is not
true justice. Because the government of maharashtra by essuing grs
declared that old type certificate will not valid from 1 july 2013. In
feature we faced any problame what can we do? Who will be risponsible
for our suspected suffering? I am totally blind. Due to lack of staff,
software problames slow internet conectivity many disable are still
anable to get proper software bassed online valid certificate. Please
help to sollve this serious problame of disable community in
maharashtra. Thanks in advance. Your mahesh bhagwat, mobile 8087272893
and 9423809986