Hi Apoorv,
Sign it through NFB link which given as first and mentioned also as
more accessible. It’s super easy. Here it is:

https://nfb.org/civicrm/petition/sign?sid=2&reset=1

Don’t bother about the later one.

@all
It just takes 2 minutes to sign it. Please please invest that much
time for saving million of hours for converting books in to accessible
forms by so many blind folks.

About the state selection, just don’t bother to select any or just
select any state after selecting India as your country.

Thousand signatures are required for petition to be considered by the
whitehouse, we should present them with many thousands. I am going to
make at least 100 people sign it.

Cheers

On 5/28/13, Apoorv Kulkarni <apoorvkulka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>

> I am facing some difficulty in signing this petition.
>

> The webpage for the second petition is not read aloud by JAWS. When the
> page
> is loaded, JAWS announces, "Open parent document".
>

> In case anyone of you has signed the petition, please advise on how to go
> about signing the same.
>

> Regards,
>
> Apoorv

“The waves breaking on the surface draw all the attention,
but it is the current beneath the water that determines your direction.”