Dear Karthik
 hi
 congrats .
where there is challenge , there is progress. where there is challenge ,
there is hope . where there is challenge, there is joy.where there is
challenge there is happiness. where there is challenge there is victory
and that is what you have proved . god bless you.

i am so happy for you and can feel that how  satisfied  and victorious your
mother must be feeling at this point of time . A big salute to her
 Mother knows mothers heart .

We expect you to become beacon light for others

Anjina
Mother of aarush 10 year old boy)

Anjina