Dear Akhil Bhaiya,

Yes, it is concerning AIBE 2013. Previously I was not getting any kind
of response regarding the policy relating to us, but now there are
hopes of some formal response coming in.

I completely understand what you mean, but still I don't want to take
any chance. Because we can never be sure that it will have same kind
of standard as was in past. Although probability of this kind is very
low.

>From what I have also searched, there seems to be no way out for
dealing with OMR Sheets the way we are looking at them. Therefore,
what I would essentially want if there comes no other alternative is
to have my stuff in accessible format, and take scribe for filling
OMR.

What all did you go through for availing scribe? Did they provide the
scribe or you arranged at your own?

Verbally I was told that just disclose your disability in the online
form, rest we will tell you later.

Thanks a ton for sharing all your experiences, which serves as
valuable assistance for me!

Amar Jain.
Website: www.amarjain.com