Hi Amiyo, thanks very much for teaching me these two new things of
which I was unaware.
But still I am struck with the problem relating to the footnotes. As I
am copying all text by pressing control+A, and pasting it as
unformatted text by choosing "paste special" under edit menue,
footnotes are not being copied, only the text is coming. Hi members
any clue?

On 6/2/13, Amiyo Biswas <amiyo.bis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I use Word 2003 with Jaws 14. I am trying to explain the steps I follow:
> 1. For changing case of selected text in ms word, go to format menu, change
>
> case submenu and activate your option. For shortcut, press alt+o followed by
>
> e. Then press one of the following, u for uppercase, l for lowercase, s for
>
> sentence case, t for title case or g for toggle case.
>
> The key sequence should alsow work in word 2007.
>
> 2. For selecting a sentence or any portion of a word document follow these
> steps:
>
> Just keep your curser on the starting character from where you want to begin
>
> copying, press control + windows + k.
>
> Jaws will say "marking place" after that simpally press down erro until you
>
> reach to the end of the paragraph or the text which you want to select.
>
> Press jaws key + space bar.
>
> You will hear a tip sound then press m.
>
> Jaws will say selecting between marked place and current position.
>
> Press control + c to copy the text to clipboard.
>
> As regards footnotes, I never noticed such problems. Maybe someone on the
> list will help.
>
> With best regards,
> Amiyo Biswas
> Cell: +91-9433464329

Mohib Anwar Rafel
M.Phil/Masters in International Law, Center for International Legal Studies JNU.
Pursuing Masters of Law, at University of Delhi

Phone: 09811767506,
01127666896