Most welcome, you can learn here many new things related to
accessibility. We are here to share informations and ideas, if you
need to ask anything relating to the subject, feel free to express
your concerns.

On 6/4/13, Ishika Sehgal <ishika.sehga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi friends, My name is Ishika, Ishika sehgal. I live in amritsar and
> I'm new to this list, my hobbies includes reading books, listening to
> music and making friends. It's my first experience of subscribing any
> mailing list. so, how are you all?

Mohib Anwar Rafel
M.Phil/Masters in International Law, Center for International Legal Studies JNU.
Pursuing Masters of Law, at University of Delhi

Phone: 09811767506,
01127666896