Dear all Access Indians, as the caption of the article reads, the firsthand
experience with OrCam device mustn't be hellish in anyway at all! All the same
a Himalayan thanks to Nitin Patel for introducing the same article featured in
The New York Times for the benefit of Access Indians on Access India domain. I
extend my sincere thanks on behalf of Access India family to  amnon Shashua,
the professor at Hebrew University and his team for inventing OrCam device, a
marvelous device which could unfold unlimited possibilities to
visually-challenged people for seeing the world with artificial vision for
every-day activities. If ever I get to use that device in the future, I'll
definitely remember Nitin Patel for holding the distinction of being the first
to introduce the OrCam device on Access India domain. Well-done Nitin Patel!
Warm regards.
David Richards.

Sent from my Nokia phone