Hi, I am not aware of any special coaching for VH in any part of India
 including Delhi, but you can purchase reading material from some of
the websites, they provides material in text format and on CD. One of
such website is of Radian IAS Academy, search their website and
contact them. Meanwhile if you need any spesific book for the
preparation of civil service, you can ask me, I will be happy to help
you, if I will be having the particular material.
The fact is that no coaching is 100% accessible and disabled friendly
because the students who are doing civil service coaching are
scattered  through out India and any coaching cann't make special
arrangements for one or two VH candidates.
I know few VH students who are doing civils preparation but they are
confine upto themselves in terms of sharing preparatory material and
discussion, may be the reason that they are not much familiour to one
another. I got no help from other members in terms of material, but I
collected the material from different sources and still majour part of
my preparatory material is my own scanned books for the purpose.
I request here to the members who are doing civil services preparation
that they should share their contacts and skype so that at particular
interwel we could have a spesific discussion related to the exam and
general issues, if you are ready then it can be a good plateform for
sharing the material and ideas, and of course the burden may be
shared. Say for e.g. I scan each month, chronical and yojana magazine,
I can share these magazine to the members, while if other members read
some other magazine, they can share those, by this way we all can read
3 or more magazine with out giving much effort and burdon on one
person.

On 6/10/13, Shabina Bano <shab...@eyeway.org> wrote:
> Hi friends,
>
> I would like to know about coaching classes/preparatory classes for civil
> services exams/UPSE available for people with visual impairment in any part
> of our country, particularly  in Hyderabad.
>
> Your contribution to the knowledge is appreciated.
>

> Thanks & regards,
>
> Shabina Bano
> Research Officer
> Score Foundation
> 17/107, Lower ground floor
> Vikram Vihar, Lajpat Nagar-4
> Tel:011-26472582, website: www.eyeway.org

Mohib Anwar Rafel
M.Phil/Masters in International Law, Center for International Legal Studies JNU.
Pursuing Masters of Law, at University of Delhi

Phone: 09811767506,
01127666896