Well, wanted to put your friend for a reassessment over pursuing MBA.
If he is aiming at sharpening his entrepreneurial and soft skills so
that he can launch his own venture, then business books can accrue him
the required basic and advance business tactics. Isaac Asimov:
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there
is."

But, if acquiring theoretical knowledge, a little practical
understanding, a certificate and placement is the aim, then spend
thousands and lacks on this course. Many conventional companies will
hire a dull person with MBA and reject a person with a lot of business
smarts.

Ask your friend to rethink that he is not prompted by those
conventional companies to make a poor investment. Ask him to research
the benefits he can get without that course and go for it if merely
committing to self-education is not enough.
personalityAndEnglish.blogspot.com

On 6/11/13, ratheesh kottakkal <ratheesh.kottakk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear madam,
> Can yout tell me whether IGNOU and simbioses MBA are approved by AICTE?
> Thank you,
> Ratheesh
>
> On 6/11/13, Vamshi. G <gvamsh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> IGNOU, Simbioses.  If you are looking for reputed universities.
>>

>> On 6/10/13, ratheesh kottakkal <ratheesh.kottakk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Friends,
>>> My friend wishes to do MBA through correspondence. If anyone could
>>> throw some light on the following facts, it will be a grate help.
>>> 1, Which is the best university  for doing distant MBA?
>>> 2, Does AICTE approve distant MBA courses?
>>> 3, What are the important points to keep in mind when choosing
>>> university for doing distant MBA?
>>> Looking forward to hearing from you.
>>> Thank you,
>>> Ratheesh