In regard to the three reserved vacancies for VIs in RBI's Assistant
recruitment, unfortunately nobody could mark the discrimination done
in allotment of VI quota.
There are overall 525 vacancies, out of which only three seats are
reserved for VIs whereas it should have been at least five vacancies.
On Friday, I wrote to CGM and other officials of RBI recruitment
division and reminded them on Monday as well about this anomaly, but
no response!
Finally, I have referred this matter to the advocacy cell of AICB.
Lets see what will be the outcome!

On 6/11/13, Eyeway Helpdesk <helpd...@eyeway.org> wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>

> Today's Eyeway Alerts are,
>

> 1 post for V.I. as Steno Gr. 1 in Nuclear Power Corporation of India
> Limited, Gujarat. Qualification: A Bachelor's Degree in any subject with
> not
> less than 50% marks in aggregate. Also need Minimum speed of 80 words per
> minute in English Stenography and Minimum speed of 40 words per minute in
> English Typing on Personal Computer Preference will be given to those
> candidates who possess knowledge of Hindi Stenography. Last date 1st July.
> More at  <http://www.eyeway.org/?q=jobs> http://www.eyeway.org/?q=jobs  or
> 8
> June employment News page 24.
>

> 3 posts for V.I. as Assistants in Reserve Bank of India at Bhopal (1 post),
> Kolkata (1 post) and Mumbai (1 post). Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in
> any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD
> candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
> Selected candidates will be initially posted in RBI's office within the
> Recruitment Zone for which they had applied. However, they are liable to be
> transferred in administrative exigencies to centres grouped and classified
> into West, South, North and East Zone offices. Last date 20th June. Apply
> online. More at  <http://www.eyeway.org/?q=jobs>
> http://www.eyeway.org/?q=jobs  or 8 June employment News page 39.

Thanks and regards
                   Himanshu Sahu