anybody did the same?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Amar Jain" <amarjain2...@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, June 08, 2013 9:59 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Query with regard to profile password in SBI Net Banking.

Has someone tried raising a ticket for this issue in the customer care
section and have you got any response?

I am not right now in a position of taking risk, as my branch staff is
changed, so if they change my net banking to visually challenged one,
then again unnecessarily it will be too much to fight another battle.

I would request someone to raise a ticket for this as well as draft a
proper email to Chairman, SBI explaining not only this problem, but
also the non-essential existence of net banking for visually
challenged. A table of features (if someone has worked on it)
comparing both of the net bankings will be extremely useful. Ideally
it should be dropped, and the normal e-banking platform should remain
accessible.

Though the Chairman desk is pretty responsive, but in case there is no
response, then someone will have to take the lead in taking up this
issue with Reserve Bank Of India.

I could understand the letters, caps and back space, but couldn't
figure out the starting keys representing the numbers. (They should be
symbols I guess)

Amar Jain.
Website: www.amarjain.com