Dear all,

This is turning out to be an interesting discussion.

I understand that the visually challenged community is not of a substantial
size to be able to effectively influence an election. However, how about we
broaden the scope and rally the entire disabled community at large. Further,
if we were able to enlist support of the family and friends of the members
of the disabled community, perhaps we would be able to reach a critical
mass.

Regards,

Apoorv