hi all!
hope all r fine...
As the above subject says, I have a problem in the y 5 connection
though and I am confused that what to do now.
I shall explain the scenario which is happening to the connection.
Every time I log into my laptop, the y5 automatically connects but
there is a window that appears abruptly which prompts me to type the
user name and password of the internet connection. I did that but
still I am getting the same pane or window which asks for the same
thing.
I can connect to the internet using the broad band cable or data cable
on my laptop but this is not possible only through y 5. I was able to
find  this even from my mobile and one of my neighbor as well.. I am
thinking that whether the password is wrong or some stranger has
accessed it or is there a problem with the router?
In fact, I am using the U S B router on my laptop as my laptop's y5
was corrupted though.
I would be glad if any one could help me in resolving or trouble
shooting the problem.
--
in regards
Shreyas Nagaraj Reddy