Hi,

When you login using the user ID and password provided by the bank,
there is a screen which pops up immediately after entering the
credentials. This screen asks you to choose a profile password, while
also authenticating your identity using information such as DOB etc.
The selection of DOB is inaccessible though.

If you wish to change  your profile password later, there is a profile
option on your homepage, which allows you to `change/create password`.

Best,

On 6/28/13, S P Sharma <spsharma.gc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> as far as i remember in both cases we can create profile password. although
>
> i'm using SBBJ Net banking, but the procedure might be the same in SBI.

-Kartik Sawhney,
Mob.: 91-9560953728
Landline: 91-11-29811529
E-mail ID: sawhney.kar...@gmail.com (all personal E-mails);
karti...@stanford.edu (all academic E-mails)
Skype: kartik.sawhney22

Happy birthday for all times; Hellen Keller! June 27.