You may like to approach the disability commission in your state and
file a request for addressing the problem posed by the absence of
proper exam writing guidelines for disabled. You may make a reference
to the guidelines framed by the Central office of CCPD in Delhi and
their adoption by the Union ministries of MSJE and MHRD. Let the state
commission take this matter with the state ministry there. You and
your friends may directly also approach the education ministry and the
ministry for SJE in your province.

Best

Vikas