Even in Central Government also the same 10% amount will be deducted
from Basic Pay + Grade pay only and the same amount is contributed by
the government get PRAN number and everymonth you will get message on
your mobile how much amount is deducted from your salery for New
pension Scheme, till now you cannot withdraw or take advance on NPS
amount but in future government is planning to take advance or
withdrawel like GPF.

--
vivekananda Ph-9868954833, skype: vivekkavya, FB: vivek doddamani.

Happy birthday for all times; Hellen Keller! June 27.