Respected group members,

I appologise, I have forgot to mention that, the computer course which
I have started is for my side income, actually I am teaching
professionally, i take charges,
to know more about the fee and, terms an conditions please contact
directly to my e-mail ID.

my e-mail ID:

chetanjmakv...@gmail.com

--
“Forget mistakes. Forget failure. Forget everything except what you’re
going to do now and do it. Today is your lucky day.”
Chetan,
Music composer and computer instructor,
Skype ID:
chetansagar7