This scheme does not make sense and will only increase the exclusion of
persons with disabilities in a society.

The scheme has been designed well to help low income couples, however a
better way to put it would be through some kind of tax rebate or even
welfare grants to help financially. But to market this scheme as an
incentive for marrying person with disability will back fire.

Sagar
+91 99 30 271732
intouchid: 2010-SAGAR007 <http://intch.me/2010-SAGAR007>

"The evil of the world is made possible only by the sanction you give it."
- John Galt in "Atlas Shrugged"