HI Sharma,

You might have taken INB in the past.  I also don't take any sighted
assistance while keying in the profile password.  But for those who
took INB recently, and even for existing users, if they want to change
their profile password, this problem does exist.  I think all State
Bank group customers use the same INB platform.  If you are so
interested, try changing your profile password to have the fun
(smile).

On 7/14/13, S P Sharma <spsharma.gc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> as far as SBBJ an associate bank of SBI is concerned one does not nees any
> sighted assistance while adding a new beneficiary account or transfering
> money.

G. Vamshi
Mobile: +91 9949349497
Skype: gvamshi81