yes you can change your signature. if they not assist you, contact their circle office.

-----Original Message----- From: BHAVESH
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 2:22 PM
To: accessindia
Subject: [AI] A bank related query

Hi Friends,

I have a query with regards to doing the signature. Firstly, is that
possible to modify my current signature (which is currently thum
impression)? Actually i am a totally blind person, and I want to sign
every time i do any bank related activity, such as withdrawing the
amount. The people in the concerned branch of SBI say, that I can't do
any signature, as i am totally blind. And that's the reason they are
not excepting my current pan card, which has my full signature. My
understanding is, that if one feels confertabel to sign, then why
isn't he or she allowed to do so?
Thanks in advance,
Bhavesh.
--