To: "access india" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 10:56 AM
Subject: [AI] suggestion for studying

It is better to fall short of a high mark than to reach a low one.

Respected everyone.

This is shaik Umair ahmed . from india, andhra pradesh, nalagonda district miryalaguda

I got the state first rank in intermediate 1st year from [ HEC ] English medium group

I need suggestion for studying my intermediate 2nd ear . in the 1st year i studied by typing the answers in the notepads and recorded them in my voice recorder but in the 2nd year the syllabus is very high I cant type all the questions from the material

In the intermediate firstyear . I bought a canon scanner and I scaned my materials by using it . when I open the page to read it is not

Reading well . for example : if there is India it is reading [ lndla ] , and If [ lf ]

I used the jaws 13.0 version

Can you say me is it the problem of the scanner or the screen reader software

My doubt is

if we scan by using the hp scanner , will it read properly

or we had to change the screen reading software

can you please reply  me quickly

Thanku,

My email id is  umairqham...@gmail.com

Mobile number is 9492505643