Dear Agarwal Sir, I am from Delhi, here in Delhi free bus pass is
allowed in Delhi transport Corporation even in Air Conditioned busses
and the limit is only within National Capital Region that includes
Delhi, Gaziabad, NOIDA, Faridabad & Gurgaon.  WE have to renew our
pass once in Six months, only totally blind person can avail pass no
income criteria.  no escorts are allowed one should have Medical
Certificate of Delhi, Disabled Identity card issued by Sub Divisonal
Magistrate of Delhi & residential proof of Delhi.

On 7/28/13, balondhe <balon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Sir, in Maharashtra, 75 % concession to the blind and 50 % concenssion
>
> to escort is available.It is available for ordinary and eshiyad buses only.
>
> This facility is not available for AC busses. The issued S. T. pass from the
>
> department of social welfare is valid for 5 years only.

vivekananda Ph-9868954833, skype: vivekkavya, FB: vivek doddamani.