pasting email regarding French diploma

From: Technical Training Institute
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 4:34 PM

Subject: [DFI] TTI Pune launches diploma in French in partnership with
aliance Franncais.

Dear Friends,
The Technical Training Institute, TTI, Pune; is proud to launch for
the 1st time in India the new course
“Diploma in French”.

This new course has been designed in partnership with Aliance Francais, Pune.

TTI will provide support for all the visually challenged students who
enrole for this course, and Aliance Francais shall take care of the
teaching.

The eligibility for this course is a minimum of standard 12th with
very good command over English and basic knowledge of computers with
screen readers.

TTI shall provide free lodging and boarding during the duration of the course.

Registration , Exam and Tution fees shall apply as per Aliance Francais, Pune.
Aliance Francais, Pune have been kind enough to give a 50% concession
in the tution fees for all visually challenged students.

Duration of A1 course shall be 4 months.

The course shall commence from the 1st week of June, 2013.

Interviews for intrested candidates shall be conducted on 1st June
2013 at the campus of TTI, at 11 AM. [Address mentioned below].

For any further information or clarification, please contact Miss Z.
F. Chinikamwala on her mobile 9822344562 or write to
dfm....@gmail.com

Please circulate this information as widely as possible and oblige.
With best regards,
Dr. Homiyar Mobedji,
CEO,
Technical Training Institute,