Hi mam,
In fact, I was about to send this news clip to you.

this seems a disturbing situation. it is correct that his case is fit
to be classified under locomotor disability. however, the term 'cancer
cured' required to be challenged. present situation of a person is
matterial and not the cause leading up to the disability.

Regards,
Akhilesh.

Akhilesh Dahiya,
Advocate.