sure. i'd love to.
but i'm not sure how much that would help us fight the cause.
because that would only give us statistics. what happens then. i mean
y should people with a tripple disadvantage be favoured against those
that have a single issue?? in fact the matter can be easily dismissed
on the grounds that we already have a disabled quota. and if that is
full, then those from sc st backgrounds have another quota to count
on.
i'm just playing the devol's advocate here. so if your serious about
it, we need to construct something more than those statistics to put
through a good apeal. i for 1 do not have any legal knowledge
whatsoever, plus we're both phd scholars. so whenever your really up
for it, lets build a team. of experts from all fields. advocates,
statisticians, etc.
i think that's the need of the our. so even the apeal will go on
behalf of a concrete organized body.
and the survey is surely a good starting point!!