From: Mohib Anwar Rafel
Sent:  14/08/2013, 9:41  am
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones
and Tabs.
Subject: Re: [AI] PROBLEM IN SCANNING WITH KURZWEIL V12

select the proper scanner in the scanning setting in kurzweil. if
there are more then one scanner, try with each once. set resolution
setting, sometime it doesn't scan if the resolution is below the
normal.

On 8/14/13, anil reddy <kanilreddy....@gmail.com> wrote:
> sir, you mean k v12 settings or some other settings.
> in k v12, in scan settings, it is in scan and recognise.
>

> On 8/13/13, jaisonay...@gmail.com <jaisonay...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> In the setting mdnu open scanning and check whether multiple copies of
>> the
>> scaner are shown. If so change the current one and try to scan.
>> With regards,
>> Jaison Bellarmine,

Mohib Anwar Rafel
M.Phil/Masters in International Law, Center for International Legal Studies JNU.
Pursuing Masters of Law, at University of Delhi

Skype: mohibrafel
Phone: 09811767506,
09211192333