dear pranavlal sir ,
when i click on the link given in this mail i got the follwing error
please tell me what should i do
navneet dubey
  The webpage cannot be found
 HTTP 404
   Most likely causes:
There might be a typing error in the address.
If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

   What you can try:

b> From: Blindmath [mailto:blindmath-boun...@nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Neil