Hi Gufran sir,
I think you can find this add on on the following page
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/savefromnet-helper/
Click on add to Firefox link. This is for Mozilla Firefox. I believe
there will be similar add ons for google chrome and IE. I haven't
searched for it.
There is one more way to download videos from youtuve.
 Copy the URL of the video. For example,
it will be something like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIAc4KswZtA
Then open a new window of your browser. Paste the url in the address
box. I mean the place where we reach by the key stroke alt+D.
Then add "ss" before the word youtube in the URL. Then it will be like
http://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=uIAc4KswZtA
Press enter. Now you will reach a new site. That page will contain
download links for the video we want. It also does not give link for
mp3. But it gives download link for the video in the following
formats.
flv, mp4, 3gp and there was one more which I don't quite remember. In
this method you don't have to instal any software.
It was when I tried to download a video using the later method I saw
the link "to download on one click". That took me to the Firefox add
on gallery from where I downloaded the above mentioned add on.
So if you could not download the add on from the page that I first
referred to, try the second method. I guess trying the second method
in different browsers would help you get the compatible corresponding
add on for that browser.
If any problem arises feel free to let me know.
Thanks and Regards,
Ratheesh